- Lycopene Whitening Series
- Rose Whitening & Moisturizing Series
- Chamomile Soothing Series
- Lavender Hydrating & Balancing Series
- Calendula Clarifying Series
- Jojoba Eye Care Series
- Lemon & Tea Tree Purifying Series
- Olive Leaf Youth Firming Series
- Avocado Moisturizing & Smoothing Series
- Australian Fresh Fruit Series
- Jasmine Brightening Series
- Cactus Soothing & Recovering Series
- Acacia Age-Defying Series
- Sakura Intensive Spot Targeting Series
- Porcelain White Smoothing & Hydrating Series
Lavender Hydrating & Balancing Series
Lavender is perhaps the most soothing scent a person can ever experience. The best part is that lavender has a property of being sedative in nature and helps to calm our nerves.
Lavender is great for skincare due to its antiseptic and antifungal properties which help to reduce scarring and speed up healing. Lavender is beneficial for healing burns or wounds as well as the scars caused by them. This is because it stimulates cell formation which reduces scarring and enables the burns or wounds to heal quickly. Lavender can also act as a pain reliever, thanks to its antiseptic action.
Lavender relieves tension, stress and inflammation, all of which are responsible for causing skin ageing. It also boosts the circulatory system, thus increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells. This results in lowering the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.