- Lycopene Whitening Series
- Rose Whitening & Moisturizing Series
- Chamomile Soothing Series
- Lavender Hydrating & Balancing Series
- Calendula Clarifying Series
- Jojoba Eye Care Series
- Lemon & Tea Tree Purifying Series
- Olive Leaf Youth Firming Series
- Avocado Moisturizing & Smoothing Series
- Australian Fresh Fruit Series
- Jasmine Brightening Series
- Cactus Soothing & Recovering Series
- Acacia Age-Defying Series
- Sakura Intensive Spot Targeting Series
- Porcelain White Smoothing & Hydrating Series
Olive Leaf Youth Firming Series
Olive Leaf Extract is commonly used in anti-aging skincare products because of its compositions that help improve longevity, immune system functions, blood circulation and eliminate toxin accumulations and diseases and infections. Olive Leaf Extract is known to be loaded with antioxidants that can help the skin fight the free radicals.
Olive Leaf Extract is a better alternative to Vitamin E – Olive Leaf Extract contains oleuropein which helps with dehydration, a better blood flow and reduced reddening. According to a study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, oleuropein helps the skin in better ways than Vitamin E.
Olive Leaf Extract protects your body from sun damage – Olive Leaf Extract helps you in protecting your skin from damage caused by exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. According to a study published in the Phytotherapy Research Journal, Olive Leaf Extract constitutes of oleuropein, an ingredient that inhibits skin reactions to UV radiation. This ingredient also helps in lowering melanin production and inhibiting enzymes that break down skin tissue.